Quantum Construction Limited is a main contractor in the construction industry, who undertake a wide range of projects ranging from schools, retail, industrial and commercial office projects both new and refurbishment across the UK.
Utilising a network of trusted subcontractors and supply chain members we focus on delivering successful projects for repeat clients.
We are looking to appoint a full time Administrator to provide administration and secretarial support within our head office, based in Tamworth.
Ideally, locally based, the position is entry level.
- General administrative duties
- Answering calls and correspondence
- Filing, Archiving & managing team emails
- Maintaining office supplies
- Providing secretarial support as required for various members of staff
- Requesting information from external parties
- Inputting and managing data in excel forms
- Scheduling meetings, travel and accommodation as required
- Being an active member of the administration team
- Any duties required to ensure the successful running of the business
Relevant Skills & Qualifications
- Must be flexible in their approach to the extent of, and variance to, the list of responsibilities. Although there are some base tasks, no day is completely the same and the main aim of the role is to support the wider team.
- Must be competent in the use of Microsoft software packages such as Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Thorough attention to detail
- Ability to work in a group and individually
- Happy to learn new systems and skills
Please forward your CV to: Jobs@QuantumConstruction.co.uk
Due to the anticipated volume of applicants please be advised that your application has been unsuccessful if you have not received a response within 10 days.
Quantum Construction is an equal opportunities employer. NO AGENCIES PLEASE